Saturday 1 October 2011

Thank You for The Memories.

Erm , okayy this is awkward. 
How am i gonna put this in words ?


If I have one wish that can be granted , i'm definitely wish I can turn back time , back to my zaman sekolah , back to 2004. I missed those fellas so much , i missed my classmates , my dormmates , my zuhalians :[ the first year was the hardest , hard for me to live away from family , to learn how to share things with the others , to get used to the environment.


I'm definitely did not missed the study , i just missed the moments i had with my bestfriends , the night talks gossiping about the juniors , singing in the shower while washing our clothes , the sports day , the activities that can be used as an excuse to skip the class , the trips , the love-hate relationship with the opposite gender , sleeping in the class , sleeping during the assembly , the netball tournaments , the super hot handsome macho juniors/ seniors , the scandals , the endless drama , the love for each other and most of all , the friendship that we have since 2004 up until now , regardless the gender.


It's nearly 3 years since we graduated , but the friendship remains strong and solid , I just wish i can stay with them , i just wish we can still have the same kind of relationship , i wish i can spent more time with them , i wish i can sing in the shower room with them again , i wish we can still have those moments again , i just wish i can share bed with them again , most of all , i wish i can cherish that moments again. 



Eventhough , i made lots of new friend , but they're not the same. I'm glad to be part of the MATRIX family , and for you to accept my flaws , i know its not easy , but thank you for accept me for who i am. And thank you for taught me about friendship. And thank you for all the memories. 








Ampun maaf dipinta atas kesalahan grammar saya. Sedang mencuba yang terbaik.
And ampun lagi sekali for some people yang tak suka my style blogging. Sorry.
Cheers for 7 years of friendship and counting :)

6 comments:

atiqdede said...

Thanks for the memories- gaya macam aku nyanyi lagu Fall Out Boy :)

Kay Amira Zain said...

Hahaha , nyanyi lah atiq ! :P

Anonymous said...

kami mengalu alukan stroke berbahasa inggersi dalam blog ni.

aimunie said...

jgn la wat aku sedeyh kay a!!!

kakak anggun said...

awal2 bace da tahu ni kay a..:)

Anonymous said...

ak ponn da dpt agak kay a,,bila die ckp zuhal,tros kompem die,,hikhik